Most folks you would believe are looking to find a way into Florida. Why would someone be looking for the quickest way to sell their St. Petersburg House?
Who would want to run away from Florida? It’s not just for the mature population anymore. Florida is seeing an increase in a younger generation.
St. Pete’s Appeal to the Young Crowd
· College tuition is significantly less expensive than most other states.
· Healthier food options are available. Also, more food stores.
· Recreational/Entertainment/Sports/Shopping/Dining activities. A variety of options available plus theme parks.
· Healthcare and teaching fields are thriving in Florida.
With the younger population increasing as well as the influx of tourists and snowbirds (those who come for the winter from October through April), home ownership doesn’t seem to be the way to go nowadays in Florida. Unless you’re planning on staying in a particular place for a long period of time, longer than two or three years, it’s not worth it.
There’s other reasons a person would look at the quickest way to sell their St. Petersburg House.
Why Sell Your St. Petersburg Home : –
· Men’s Health ranked St. Petersburg as the saddest city in the United States. It was based on number of suicides, people on antidepressants, and number of people unemployed. (Honolulu was the happiest…just a fun fact.)
· Car insurance is very expensive. Drivers are terrible in Florida. Traffic is always an issue. It’s recommended you live close by where you work.
· Natives of Florida are proud and require respect for their being native.
· Summers are just brutal. Going outside is not recommended for long periods. Need to invest in good air conditioning which is very expensive. If maintained well, it may last ten years because you’ll be using it probably six to eight months continuously.
· Alligators, snakes, sharks and tons of bugs. They speak for themselves.
· Sand in the house all the time. Your yard is basically sand.
· Insurance will be crazy because of hurricanes and sinkholes. From Tampa to Orlando and everywhere in between (including St. Pete) is known as Sinkhole Alley.
Even though this sounds pretty bleak to someone who wants to sell a home in St Petersburg, there is good news. The market in St. Pete is hot. Buyers are having to make cash offers on homes or go above market value in order to secure a contract.
Probably the quickest way to sell a St. Petersburg house is by calling one of the many places that say they buy houses for cash. They’re investors. You can avoid all the typical delays, hassles that you have with realities—no appraisals, denied loans or home inspection. They buy your home in any condition and regardless of whether you’re upside down on your loan, pre-foreclosure, any situation.
They buy with private cash funding and you choose closing date. This seems like the perfect and quickest way to sell your St. Petersburg house. Maybe move somewhere happy.